VAALCO Energy (EGY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY) reports Q3 EPS of $0.22, 3 cents better than estimates. Third quarter 2010 revenues were $32.6 million vs. $38.3 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Adds $50M to Buyback Plan
- ReneSola Ltd. (SOL) Post Better Q3 Sales, But Wider Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!