VAALCO Energy (EGY) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VAALCO Energy (NYSE: EGY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $13.92 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VAALCO Energy (EGY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act