V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Tempers FY16 Growth Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
V.F. Corp. (NYSE: VFC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.20, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.63 billion.
V.F. Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $3.13, versus the consensus of $3.20. V.F. Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $12.2 billion, versus the consensus of $12.43 billion.
Growth terms: Revenue, on a currency neutral basis, is expected to increase 2 percent to about $12.2 billion compared to the previous estimate of 3 to 4 percent growth. Reported earnings per share is expected to increase 3 percent to $3.13 (up 7 percent currency neutral) compared with previous expectation of a 5 percent increase to $3.20 (up 11 percent currency neutral).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on V.F. Corp. (VFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!