V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Tempers FY16 Growth Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
V.F. Corp. (NYSE: VFC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.20, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.63 billion.
V.F. Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $3.13, versus the consensus of $3.20. V.F. Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $12.2 billion, versus the consensus of $12.43 billion.
Growth terms: Revenue, on a currency neutral basis, is expected to increase 2 percent to about $12.2 billion compared to the previous estimate of 3 to 4 percent growth. Reported earnings per share is expected to increase 3 percent to $3.13 (up 7 percent currency neutral) compared with previous expectation of a 5 percent increase to $3.20 (up 11 percent currency neutral).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on V.F. Corp. (VFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!