Uroplasty, Inc. (UPI) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Uroplasty, Inc. (NASDAQ: UPI) reported Q1 loss of ($0.06), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weatherford International (WFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!