Uroplasty, Inc. (UPI) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Uroplasty, Inc. (NASDAQ: UPI) reported Q1 loss of ($0.06), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- IPG Photonics (IPGP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!