Uroplasty, Inc. (UPI) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Wall Street up; S&P on track for best week in 2015
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Pre-Open Stock 10/09: (UTIW) (ZINC) (TCK) Higher; (LDRH) (SMCI) (RT) Lower (more..)
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Uroplasty, Inc. (NASDAQ: UPI) reported Q1 loss of ($0.06), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AngioDynamics (ANGO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 and FY16 Guidance
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
- Leading Brands (LBIX) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!