Uroplasty, Inc. (UPI) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Uroplasty, Inc. (NASDAQ: UPI) reported Q1 loss of ($0.06), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constant Contact, Inc. (CTCT) Slammed after 'Miss and Guide Down'
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!