Urban Outfitters (URBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $886.84 million.
"Comparable Retail segment net sales, which include our comparable direct-to-consumer channel, increased 1%. Comparable Retail segment net sales increased 5% at Urban Outfitters, was flat at Free People, and decreased 3% at the Anthropologie Group. Wholesale segment net sales increased 4%."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Urban Outfitters (URBN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!