Urban Outfitters (URBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $886.84 million.
"Comparable Retail segment net sales, which include our comparable direct-to-consumer channel, increased 1%. Comparable Retail segment net sales increased 5% at Urban Outfitters, was flat at Free People, and decreased 3% at the Anthropologie Group. Wholesale segment net sales increased 4%."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Urban Outfitters (URBN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!