Urban Outfitters (URBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $886.84 million.
"Comparable Retail segment net sales, which include our comparable direct-to-consumer channel, increased 1%. Comparable Retail segment net sales increased 5% at Urban Outfitters, was flat at Free People, and decreased 3% at the Anthropologie Group. Wholesale segment net sales increased 4%."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Urban Outfitters (URBN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!