Upland Software (UPLD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.32 million.
Upland Software sees Q4 2016 revenue of $18.5-19.3 million.
Upland Software sees FY2016 revenue of $73.9-74.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Upland Software (UPLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!