Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc. (USAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- Post Holdings (POST) Acquires Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc. (NASDAQ: USAP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.64, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $59.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!