Universal Health (UHS) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.60, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.4 billion.
Universal Health sees FY2016 EPS of $7.16-$7.43, versus the consensus of $7.49.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Universal Health (UHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!