Universal Electronics (UEIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $169.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.98 million.
Universal Electronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.66-$0.76, versus the consensus of $1.08. Universal Electronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $159-167 million, versus the consensus of $173.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Universal Electronics (UEIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!