Universal Electronics (UEIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $169.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.98 million.
Universal Electronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.66-$0.76, versus the consensus of $1.08. Universal Electronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $159-167 million, versus the consensus of $173.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Universal Electronics (UEIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!