Universal Electronics (UEIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $169.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.98 million.
Universal Electronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.66-$0.76, versus the consensus of $1.08. Universal Electronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $159-167 million, versus the consensus of $173.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Universal Electronics (UEIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!