UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) reported Q3 EPS of $2.17, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $2.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $46.09 billion.
UnitedHealth Group sees FY2016 EPS of about $8.00, versus prior guidance of $7.80-$7.95 and the consensus of $7.90.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UnitedHealth Group (UNH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!