UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) reported Q3 EPS of $2.17, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $2.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $46.09 billion.
UnitedHealth Group sees FY2016 EPS of about $8.00, versus prior guidance of $7.80-$7.95 and the consensus of $7.90.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UnitedHealth Group (UNH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!