UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (NYSE: UNH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.45 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 29 into Q4 and outlook
- Bank of America profits surge on cost cuts, trading gains
- Wells Fargo thinks it has paid back customers as required
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!