UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (NYSE: UNH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.45 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealthcare and 4-H Youth Development Program at Prairie View A&M University Expand “Eat4-Health” Partnership, Use “Pedal Power” to Help Tackle Obesity and Encourage Healthy Lifestyle
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Reiterates Full-Year Guidance
- Natural Grocers (NGVC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!