UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street slightly higher as focus shifts from Brexit
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (CRCM) (FVE) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (TSCO) (PIR) Lower (more...)
UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (NYSE: UNH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.45 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Offers Informal Update on Bayer Proposal
- IHS (IHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides FY16 to Midpoint of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!