UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (NYSE: UNH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.45 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealthcare and Magic Johnson Foundation Bring Holiday Hope to Michigan Families
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!