UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (NYSE: UNH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.45 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nebraska 4-H and UnitedHealthcare Expand “Eat4-Health” Partnership, Use “Pedal Power” to Help Tackle Obesity and Encourage Healthy Lifestyles Among Youth
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
- Arizona Diamondbacks and UnitedHealthcare Reach Their "Pack The House" Goal to Fight Childhood Hunger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!