United States Steel Corp. (X) Reports Q1 Loss of 60c
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.60), $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.86 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tableau Software (DATA) Shares Plunge Following Q4 Results and Weak Outlook
- Ametek (AME) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY16 EPS Above Expectations
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!