United States Steel Corp. (X) Reports Q1 Loss of 60c
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.60), $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.86 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Steel (X) Price Target Lowered to $3 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (SUNE) (TASR) (BDBD) Higher; (UNXL) (CHS) (KBIO) Lower (more...)
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!