United States Steel Corp. (X) Reports Q1 Loss of 60c
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.60), $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.86 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Guides FY17 EPS
- KeyBanc Upgrades US Steel (X) to Sector Weight
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!