United States Steel Corp. (X) Reports Q1 Loss of 60c
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.60), $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.86 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- CarMax (KMX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.66