United States Steel Corp. (X) Reports Q1 Loss of 60c
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.60), $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.86 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agrium (AGU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY EPS Guidance
- Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) Tops Q1 View
- Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!