United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.70, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.22 billion.
United Natural Foods sees FY2017 EPS of $2.53-$2.63,may not compare to the consensus of $2.69. United Natural Foods sees FY2017 revenue of $9.43-9.60 billion, versus the consensus of $9.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Natural Foods (UNFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- National Healthcare (NHC) Closes AVVC Acquisition; Enters New Credit Facility; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!