United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.70, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.22 billion.
United Natural Foods sees FY2017 EPS of $2.53-$2.63,may not compare to the consensus of $2.69. United Natural Foods sees FY2017 revenue of $9.43-9.60 billion, versus the consensus of $9.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Natural Foods (UNFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Churchill Downs (CHDN) Reports Q3 EPS of 52c
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO