United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.70, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.22 billion.
United Natural Foods sees FY2017 EPS of $2.53-$2.63,may not compare to the consensus of $2.69. United Natural Foods sees FY2017 revenue of $9.43-9.60 billion, versus the consensus of $9.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Natural Foods (UNFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!