United Insurance Holdings (UIHC) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
United Insurance Holdings (NASDAQ: UIHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
"We had a terrific top line and strong organic growth during the third quarter," said John Forney, President & CEO of UPC Insurance. "However, it was a difficult quarter for us on the loss side. Although Hurricane Hermine and the Louisiana storms certainly affected the quarter, the bulk of our loss ratio deterioration was caused by spikes in fire and hail losses in Florida and our Northeast region."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Insurance Holdings (UIHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!