United Insurance Holdings (UIHC) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
United Insurance Holdings (NASDAQ: UIHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
"We had a terrific top line and strong organic growth during the third quarter," said John Forney, President & CEO of UPC Insurance. "However, it was a difficult quarter for us on the loss side. Although Hurricane Hermine and the Louisiana storms certainly affected the quarter, the bulk of our loss ratio deterioration was caused by spikes in fire and hail losses in Florida and our Northeast region."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Insurance Holdings (UIHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!