United Financial Bancorp (UBNK) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ: UBNK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Financial Bancorp (UBNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major