Unique Fabricating (UFAB) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides FY16
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Unique Fabricating (NYSE: UFAB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.14, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.05 million.
Unique Fabricating sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.91, versus the consensus of $0.88. Unique Fabricating sees FY2016 revenue of $169-172 million, versus the consensus of $169.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Unique Fabricating (UFAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook