Unique Fabricating (UFAB) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides FY16
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Unique Fabricating (NYSE: UFAB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.14, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.05 million.
Unique Fabricating sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.91, versus the consensus of $0.88. Unique Fabricating sees FY2016 revenue of $169-172 million, versus the consensus of $169.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Unique Fabricating (UFAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Stoneridge (SRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Loweres Sales Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!