Unilife Corporation (UNIS) Posts Wider Q3 Loss
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/4: (KBIO) (QKLS) (CFI) Higher; (VNCE) (ACI) (STXS) Lower
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. drops as jobs data leaves Fed-watchers hanging
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ: UNIS) reported Q3 loss of ($0.15), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $650 thousand, versus $2.42 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Unilife Corp. (UNIS) to Review Strategic Alternatives
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!