Unilife Corporation (UNIS) Posts Wider Q3 Loss
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ: UNIS) reported Q3 loss of ($0.15), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $650 thousand, versus $2.42 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Receives Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!