Unilife Corporation (UNIS) Posts Wider Q3 Loss
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/26: (JOB) (ATOS) (SYNC) Higher; (OSGB) (RTGN) (KEG) Lower
- Japan Core Inflation Slows in November
- GoPro (GPRO) Adds to Gains as Company Dominates Amazon's (AMZN) Best Seller List in its Category
- Tesla (TSLA) Updates Blog: 'Roadster 3.0'
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ: UNIS) reported Q3 loss of ($0.15), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $650 thousand, versus $2.42 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.76
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!