Unilife Corporation (UNIS) Posts Wider Q3 Loss
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ: UNIS) reported Q3 loss of ($0.15), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $650 thousand, versus $2.42 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Industrial Directt (MSM) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- A. Schulman (SHLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c; Issues FY16 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!