Unilife Corporation (UNIS) Posts Wider Q3 Loss
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ: UNIS) reported Q3 loss of ($0.15), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $650 thousand, versus $2.42 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views