Unifi, Inc. (UFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $160 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.52 million.
"I am pleased to report strong first quarter results, which reflect the success of our strategy of providing the highest-quality innovative and sustainable products for our customers around the world," said Tom Caudle, President of Unifi. "We are especially pleased with the performance of our international operations in Asia and Brazil where we experienced growth that offset soft market conditions in our domestic business. The opening of the REPREVE® Bottle Processing Center marked the completion of a significant leg of our capital allocation program. By investing for the future, we will be capable of producing 75 million pounds of plastic bottle flake annually, enhancing our support of REPREVE®."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Unifi, Inc. (UFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!