Unifi, Inc. (UFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $160 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.52 million.
"I am pleased to report strong first quarter results, which reflect the success of our strategy of providing the highest-quality innovative and sustainable products for our customers around the world," said Tom Caudle, President of Unifi. "We are especially pleased with the performance of our international operations in Asia and Brazil where we experienced growth that offset soft market conditions in our domestic business. The opening of the REPREVE® Bottle Processing Center marked the completion of a significant leg of our capital allocation program. By investing for the future, we will be capable of producing 75 million pounds of plastic bottle flake annually, enhancing our support of REPREVE®."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Unifi, Inc. (UFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!