UniFirst Corp (UNF) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed FY17 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UniFirst Corp (NYSE: UNF) reported Q4 EPS of $1.27, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $383.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.62 million.
Sees FY17 revenue of $1.55 - $1.565 billion and EPS of $5.00 - $5.15. The Street sees revenue of $1.52 billion and EPS of $5.85.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UniFirst Corp (UNF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14