Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Q4
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ultra Clean Holdings (NASDAQ: UCTT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $134.89 million.
Ultra Clean Holdings sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.17-$0.20, versus the consensus of $0.11. Ultra Clean Holdings sees Q4 2016 revenue of $146-151 million, versus the consensus of $130.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!