Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
Comparable sales (sales for stores open at least 14 months and e-commerce sales) increased 16.7% compared to an increase of 12.8% in the third quarter of fiscal 2015.
Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.08-$2.13, versus the consensus of $2.05. Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.516-1.541 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
Comparable sales for the fourth quarter of 2016, including e-commerce sales, are expected to increase 12% to 14%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ulta Salon (ULTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Updates on Growth Expectations, Initiatives Post-Conduent (CNDT) Spin-off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!