Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
Comparable sales (sales for stores open at least 14 months and e-commerce sales) increased 16.7% compared to an increase of 12.8% in the third quarter of fiscal 2015.
Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.08-$2.13, versus the consensus of $2.05. Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.516-1.541 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
Comparable sales for the fourth quarter of 2016, including e-commerce sales, are expected to increase 12% to 14%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ulta Salon (ULTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views