Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
Comparable sales (sales for stores open at least 14 months and e-commerce sales) increased 16.7% compared to an increase of 12.8% in the third quarter of fiscal 2015.
Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.08-$2.13, versus the consensus of $2.05. Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.516-1.541 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
Comparable sales for the fourth quarter of 2016, including e-commerce sales, are expected to increase 12% to 14%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ulta Salon (ULTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!