Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
Comparable sales (sales for stores open at least 14 months and e-commerce sales) increased 16.7% compared to an increase of 12.8% in the third quarter of fiscal 2015.
Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.08-$2.13, versus the consensus of $2.05. Ulta Salon sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.516-1.541 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
Comparable sales for the fourth quarter of 2016, including e-commerce sales, are expected to increase 12% to 14%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ulta Salon (ULTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!