UTStarcom (UTSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UTStarcom (NASDAQ: UTSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $20 million versus the consensus estimate of $20 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UTStarcom (UTSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- PetMed Express (PETS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!