USG Corp. (USG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $767 million versus the consensus estimate of $786.61 million.
“Our strategy continues to drive improved results and I’m confident in the outlook for all of our businesses,” said Jennifer F. Scanlon, CEO-Elect. “I believe that our expected strong free cash flow, high return opportunities to reinvest back into our business and a clear focus as a leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions for our industry around the world will continue to generate great value for all USG stakeholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on USG Corp. (USG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- PPG Industries (PPG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- MGIC Investment (MTG) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!