USG Corp. (USG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $767 million versus the consensus estimate of $786.61 million.
“Our strategy continues to drive improved results and I’m confident in the outlook for all of our businesses,” said Jennifer F. Scanlon, CEO-Elect. “I believe that our expected strong free cash flow, high return opportunities to reinvest back into our business and a clear focus as a leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions for our industry around the world will continue to generate great value for all USG stakeholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on USG Corp. (USG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!