USG Corp. (USG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $767 million versus the consensus estimate of $786.61 million.
“Our strategy continues to drive improved results and I’m confident in the outlook for all of our businesses,” said Jennifer F. Scanlon, CEO-Elect. “I believe that our expected strong free cash flow, high return opportunities to reinvest back into our business and a clear focus as a leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions for our industry around the world will continue to generate great value for all USG stakeholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on USG Corp. (USG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.76
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!