USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c; Trims Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) reported Q3 EPS of $2.40, $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of $2.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $263.37 million.
USANA Health Sciences sees FY2016 EPS of $7.90-$8.10, versus prior guidance of $7.90-$8.20 and the consensus of $8.10. USANA Health Sciences sees FY2016 revenue of $1.00-1.01 billion, versus the consensus of $1.03 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on USANA Health Sciences (USNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!