USA Technologies (USAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 Revenue Ahead of Views
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
USA Technologies (NASDAQ: USAT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.2 million.
- 429,000 connections to ePort service, including 6,000 new connections attributable to the VendScreen acquisition which closed on January 15, 2016, representing a year-over-year increase of 29%
- Record 11,050 customers compared to 9,600 as of a year ago, a year-over-year increase of 15%
USA Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $95-100 million, versus the consensus of $91.5 million. For full fiscal year 2017, management expects to add between 115,000 and 125,000 net new connections for the year, bringing total connections to our service to a range of 544,000 to 554,000.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on USA Technologies (USAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!