USA Technologies (USAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 Revenue Ahead of Views
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
USA Technologies (NASDAQ: USAT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.2 million.
- 429,000 connections to ePort service, including 6,000 new connections attributable to the VendScreen acquisition which closed on January 15, 2016, representing a year-over-year increase of 29%
- Record 11,050 customers compared to 9,600 as of a year ago, a year-over-year increase of 15%
USA Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $95-100 million, versus the consensus of $91.5 million. For full fiscal year 2017, management expects to add between 115,000 and 125,000 net new connections for the year, bringing total connections to our service to a range of 544,000 to 554,000.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on USA Technologies (USAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!