USA Technologies (USAT) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
USA Technologies (NASDAQ: USAT) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.07), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.31 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on USA Technologies (USAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim