US Physical Therapy (USPH) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
US Physical Therapy (NYSE: USPH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $88.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.74 million.
Chris Reading, Chief Executive Officer, said about the recent quarter, “While we got off to a slower than expected start in July, visits rebounded sequentially in August and September. Additionally, our development activity is strong and we expect to finish this year with very solid de novo as well asacquisition-related growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on US Physical Therapy (USPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!