US Concrete (USCR) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
US Concrete (NASDAQ: USCR) reported Q3 EPS of $2.35, $1.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $338.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on US Concrete (USCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
- KLX, Inc. (KLXI) Tops Q3 EPS Views