UQM Technologies (UQM) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UQM Technologies (NYSE: UQM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $728.9 thousand, versus $1.62 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UQM Technologies (UQM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UQM Technologies Appoints Mr. Yi-Zhen (Fred) Lin as Vice President and General Manager of UQM Asia Limited
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!