UPDATE: Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 4:10 PM EDT)
Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $177.45 million.
Comps fell 1.1 percent, versus expectations for a 0.4 percent increase.
The Company is introducing guidance for the three months ending October 29, 2016. Net sales are projected to be in the range of $209 to $213 million resulting in net income per diluted share of approximately $0.21 to $0.26. This guidance is based upon an anticipated comparable sales range of negative 2% to 0% for the third quarter of fiscal 2016. The Company currently intends to open approximately 29 new stores in fiscal 2016, including up to 6 stores in Canada and 7 stores in Europe.
*** The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.31 with revenue of $206 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!