UPDATE: Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 4:10 PM EDT)
Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $177.45 million.
Comps fell 1.1 percent, versus expectations for a 0.4 percent increase.
The Company is introducing guidance for the three months ending October 29, 2016. Net sales are projected to be in the range of $209 to $213 million resulting in net income per diluted share of approximately $0.21 to $0.26. This guidance is based upon an anticipated comparable sales range of negative 2% to 0% for the third quarter of fiscal 2016. The Company currently intends to open approximately 29 new stores in fiscal 2016, including up to 6 stores in Canada and 7 stores in Europe.
*** The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.31 with revenue of $206 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Pain Therapeutics (PTIE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Comes in Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!