UPDATE: Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 4:10 PM EDT)
Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $177.45 million.
Comps fell 1.1 percent, versus expectations for a 0.4 percent increase.
The Company is introducing guidance for the three months ending October 29, 2016. Net sales are projected to be in the range of $209 to $213 million resulting in net income per diluted share of approximately $0.21 to $0.26. This guidance is based upon an anticipated comparable sales range of negative 2% to 0% for the third quarter of fiscal 2016. The Company currently intends to open approximately 29 new stores in fiscal 2016, including up to 6 stores in Canada and 7 stores in Europe.
*** The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.31 with revenue of $206 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!