UPDATE: Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 4:10 PM EDT)
Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $177.45 million.
Comps fell 1.1 percent, versus expectations for a 0.4 percent increase.
The Company is introducing guidance for the three months ending October 29, 2016. Net sales are projected to be in the range of $209 to $213 million resulting in net income per diluted share of approximately $0.21 to $0.26. This guidance is based upon an anticipated comparable sales range of negative 2% to 0% for the third quarter of fiscal 2016. The Company currently intends to open approximately 29 new stores in fiscal 2016, including up to 6 stores in Canada and 7 stores in Europe.
*** The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.31 with revenue of $206 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!