UPDATE: Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c (correction)
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 4:54 PM EDT)
(update corrects EPS amount)
Watts Water Technologies (NYSE: WTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, 2 cents than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $341 million versus the consensus estimate of $352.64 million.
Remarking on operating results, Chief Executive Officer, Robert J. Pagano Jr., said, “We delivered another strong quarter of EPS growth and operating margin expansion despite some top-line headwinds. Margins continued to benefit from our transformation and productivity initiatives. We had a strong quarter in cash flow generation, and we expect that trend to continue through the fourth quarter.”
Commenting on the acquisition of PVI Industries, LLC, Mr. Pagano noted, “We are excited about adding PVI to our portfolio. PVI is a market leader in high capacity commercial water heaters and complements AERCO’s position in high efficiency boilers. Like AERCO, PVI is focused on differentiated product design for project specific customer applications.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Watts Water Technologies (WTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!