UPDATE: Thermon Group Holdings (THR) Misses by 4c (Correct)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 8:05 AM EDT)
Thermon Group Holdings (NYSE: THR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.10, 4 cents worse estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.07 million.
"We are encouraged that our revenue levels this quarter remained comparable to last year in view of the current economic environment. Our gross margin performance for the second quarter was an improvement over Q1 2017; however, it remained below our historical average due to unfavorable product mix and pricing pressures. We anticipate gross margins to modestly improve in Q3 as we enter the heating season, but may fall short of our historical 45% due to a warm start to the winter and weaker capital and maintenance spending," said Bruce Thames, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The Company is updating its revenue guidance to reflect a mid single-digit percentage decline for fiscal 2017 as compared to fiscal 2016. While backlog remains strong, the Company is encountering project execution delays by our customers as well as the continued deferral of capital and maintenance spending.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Thermon Group Holdings (THR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!