UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 25, 2016 8:47 AM EDT)
Tennant Co. (NYSE: TNC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $200.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $203.15 million.
Sees FY16 sales of $805 - $815 million and EPS of $2.40 - $2.60. Prior guidance called for revenue of $800 - $820 million and EPS of $2.35 - $2.60. Consensus estimates are looking for revenue of $812.7 million and EPS of $2.50.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tennant Co. (TNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!