UPDATE: Talend S.A (TLND) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.31/Share; Guides Q3, FY16
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 5:36 PM EDT)
Talend S.A (NASDAQ: TLND) reported Q2 non-IFRS EPS of ($1.84), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.5 million.
UPDATE - Talend sent StreetInsider.com the following statement with respect to its earnings report:
As of June 30th 2016, Talend was not a public company and Earnings per Share is based on a share count that excludes preferred shares or 3.7 million shares; non-IFRS EPS using this share count is of ($1.84). On a pro-forma basis, assuming the conversion of preferred shares into ordinary shares, our non-IFRS EPS would be ($0.31), which is in line with consensus; this is with a share count of 23.4 million. In addition, the non-IFRS net loss is also in line with flash financials in the F-1 and consensus.
Talend S.A sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.27)-($0.24), versus the consensus of ($0.25). Talend S.A sees FY2016 revenue of $26-27 million, versus the consensus of $25.7 million.
Talend S.A sees FY2016 EPS of ($1.01)-($0.93), versus the consensus of ($0.97). Talend S.A sees FY2016 revenue of $103-105 million, versus the consensus of $101.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Talend S.A (TLND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!