UPDATE: Talend S.A (TLND) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.31/Share; Guides Q3, FY16
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 5:36 PM EDT)
Talend S.A (NASDAQ: TLND) reported Q2 non-IFRS EPS of ($1.84), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.5 million.
UPDATE - Talend sent StreetInsider.com the following statement with respect to its earnings report:
As of June 30th 2016, Talend was not a public company and Earnings per Share is based on a share count that excludes preferred shares or 3.7 million shares; non-IFRS EPS using this share count is of ($1.84). On a pro-forma basis, assuming the conversion of preferred shares into ordinary shares, our non-IFRS EPS would be ($0.31), which is in line with consensus; this is with a share count of 23.4 million. In addition, the non-IFRS net loss is also in line with flash financials in the F-1 and consensus.
Talend S.A sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.27)-($0.24), versus the consensus of ($0.25). Talend S.A sees FY2016 revenue of $26-27 million, versus the consensus of $25.7 million.
Talend S.A sees FY2016 EPS of ($1.01)-($0.93), versus the consensus of ($0.97). Talend S.A sees FY2016 revenue of $103-105 million, versus the consensus of $101.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Talend S.A (TLND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss