UPDATE: Talend S.A (TLND) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.31/Share; Guides Q3, FY16
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 5:36 PM EDT)
Talend S.A (NASDAQ: TLND) reported Q2 non-IFRS EPS of ($1.84), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.5 million.
UPDATE - Talend sent StreetInsider.com the following statement with respect to its earnings report:
As of June 30th 2016, Talend was not a public company and Earnings per Share is based on a share count that excludes preferred shares or 3.7 million shares; non-IFRS EPS using this share count is of ($1.84). On a pro-forma basis, assuming the conversion of preferred shares into ordinary shares, our non-IFRS EPS would be ($0.31), which is in line with consensus; this is with a share count of 23.4 million. In addition, the non-IFRS net loss is also in line with flash financials in the F-1 and consensus.
Talend S.A sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.27)-($0.24), versus the consensus of ($0.25). Talend S.A sees FY2016 revenue of $26-27 million, versus the consensus of $25.7 million.
Talend S.A sees FY2016 EPS of ($1.01)-($0.93), versus the consensus of ($0.97). Talend S.A sees FY2016 revenue of $103-105 million, versus the consensus of $101.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Talend S.A (TLND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!