UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Issues Q1 Outlook
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 4:05 PM EDT)
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.28, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue was $6.2 billion, versus $5.84 billion expected.
“Our fiscal fourth quarter EPS was above the high end of our expectations, reflecting new license agreements in China and strong chipset shipments,” said Steve Mollenkopf, CEO of Qualcomm Incorporated. “We are forecasting continued growth of global 3G/4G device shipments in calendar year 2017, led by growing demand in emerging regions. We are well positioned to extend our mobile technology leadership and footprint into attractive growth opportunities, accelerated by our recently announced agreement to acquire NXP.”
Qualcomm sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.12-$1.22, versus the consensus of $1.22. Qualcomm sees Q1 2017 revenue of $5.7-6.5 billion, versus the consensus of $6.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Qualcomm (QCOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!