UPDATE: Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 4:42 PM EDT)
Phibro Animal Health (NASDAQ: PAHC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $189.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.62 million.
Sees FY17 revenue of $750 - $770 million and adjusted EPS of $1.38 - $1.45. The consensus is at revenue of $768.4 million and EPS of $1.63.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX) Misses Q3 EPS by 21c
- Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!