UPDATE: Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.72
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 4:13 PM EDT)
Oil-Dri Corp. (NYSE: ODC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.72, versus $0.71 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.9 million, versus $65.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!