UPDATE: Net Element (NETE) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.10/Share, Flat Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 16, 2016 8:47 AM EDT)
Net Element (NASDAQ: NETE) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of ($0.10), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.69 million, versus $6.91 million reported last year.
The $6,785,932 increase in net revenues is primarily due to growth in the Company's three segments:
- North America Transaction Solution segment: Continued organic growth of SMB merchants in this segment with emphasis on value-added offerings. Revenues for this segment were $10.4 million, a 66% increase over the prior year.
- Mobile Solutions segment: As a result of a continued organic growth in the branded content origination. Revenues for this segment were $1.8 million, a 435% increase over the prior year.
- Online Solutions: Revenues for this segment were $1.5 million, a 396% increase over the prior year (PayOnline acquired May 20, 2015).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Net Element (NETE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!