UPDATE: Net Element (NETE) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.10/Share, Flat Y/Y
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 16, 2016 8:47 AM EDT)
Net Element (NASDAQ: NETE) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of ($0.10), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.69 million, versus $6.91 million reported last year.
The $6,785,932 increase in net revenues is primarily due to growth in the Company's three segments:
- North America Transaction Solution segment: Continued organic growth of SMB merchants in this segment with emphasis on value-added offerings. Revenues for this segment were $10.4 million, a 66% increase over the prior year.
- Mobile Solutions segment: As a result of a continued organic growth in the branded content origination. Revenues for this segment were $1.8 million, a 435% increase over the prior year.
- Online Solutions: Revenues for this segment were $1.5 million, a 396% increase over the prior year (PayOnline acquired May 20, 2015).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Net Element (NETE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!