UPDATE: Moog (MOG-A) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Issues Light FY17 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 7:58 AM EDT)
Moog (NYSE: MOG-A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $619.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $626.14 million.
Moog sees FY2012 EPS of $3.30-$3.80, versus the consensus of $3.80. Moog sees FY2012 revenue of $2.42-2.46 billion, versus the consensus of $2.49 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Moog (MOG-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!