UPDATE: Moog (MOG-A) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Issues Light FY17 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 7:58 AM EDT)
Moog (NYSE: MOG-A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $619.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $626.14 million.
Moog sees FY2012 EPS of $3.30-$3.80, versus the consensus of $3.80. Moog sees FY2012 revenue of $2.42-2.46 billion, versus the consensus of $2.49 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Moog (MOG-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $96 at Canaccord Genuity
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!