UPDATE: Mimecast Limited (MIME) Swings to Q1 Profit
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 8, 2016 5:16 PM EDT)
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.5 million, versus $33.3 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mimecast Limited (MIME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
- John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!