UPDATE: Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers Q1, FY17 Guidance
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 4:12 PM EDT)
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.51 million.
Sees FY17 revenue of $360 - $380 million and Q1 revenue of $83 - $87 million. The company sees Q1 EPS of $0.09 - $0.11.
The Street sees FY17 revenue of $369 million and also sees Q1 revenue of $86.6 million and EPS of $0.09.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Infoblox (BLOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims Top-End of FY16 EPS Outlook
- Camden National (CAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c