UPDATE: Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers Q1, FY17 Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 4:12 PM EDT)
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.51 million.
Sees FY17 revenue of $360 - $380 million and Q1 revenue of $83 - $87 million. The company sees Q1 EPS of $0.09 - $0.11.
The Street sees FY17 revenue of $369 million and also sees Q1 revenue of $86.6 million and EPS of $0.09.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Infoblox (BLOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!