UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 21, 2016 10:53 AM EDT)
(Update corrects consensus EPS estimates)
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) reported Q3 EPS of $1.60, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.78 billion.
Honeywell sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.74-$1.78, versus the consensus of $1.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Honeywell (HON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Halliburton says North America revenue growth may beat rig count rise
- Aptose Bio (APTO) to Prioritize Development of CG'806 and Temporarily Delay Clinical Activities with APTO-253
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!