UPDATE: Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Expects to Achieve Upper Ends of FY16 Guidance
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 4:20 PM EDT)
Corelogic (NYSE: CLGX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $523.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $502.4 million.
CoreLogic expects to achieve the upper ends of its previously issued 2016 financial guidance.
Corelogic sees FY2016 EPS of $2.20-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.28. Corelogic sees FY2016 revenue of $1.89-1.92 billion, versus the consensus of $1.91 billion.
The Company expects to increase its 2016 share repurchase program from 3 million to 4 million shares and repurchase at least 4 million additional common shares during 2017.
The Company has expanded its 2017 cost reduction program target from $15 to $30 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corelogic (CLGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c