UPDATE: Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Expects to Achieve Upper Ends of FY16 Guidance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 4:20 PM EDT)
Corelogic (NYSE: CLGX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $523.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $502.4 million.
CoreLogic expects to achieve the upper ends of its previously issued 2016 financial guidance.
Corelogic sees FY2016 EPS of $2.20-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.28. Corelogic sees FY2016 revenue of $1.89-1.92 billion, versus the consensus of $1.91 billion.
The Company expects to increase its 2016 share repurchase program from 3 million to 4 million shares and repurchase at least 4 million additional common shares during 2017.
The Company has expanded its 2017 cost reduction program target from $15 to $30 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corelogic (CLGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!