UPDATE: Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Expects to Achieve Upper Ends of FY16 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 4:20 PM EDT)
Corelogic (NYSE: CLGX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $523.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $502.4 million.
CoreLogic expects to achieve the upper ends of its previously issued 2016 financial guidance.
Corelogic sees FY2016 EPS of $2.20-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.28. Corelogic sees FY2016 revenue of $1.89-1.92 billion, versus the consensus of $1.91 billion.
The Company expects to increase its 2016 share repurchase program from 3 million to 4 million shares and repurchase at least 4 million additional common shares during 2017.
The Company has expanded its 2017 cost reduction program target from $15 to $30 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corelogic (CLGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!