UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 4:12 PM EDT)
Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $573.43 million.
The company sees Q4 EPS of $0.21-0.23 vs consensus of $0.23. Sees revenue of $630-$650 million vs the consensus of $643.5.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brocade Communications (BRCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!