UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 4:12 PM EDT)
Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $573.43 million.
The company sees Q4 EPS of $0.21-0.23 vs consensus of $0.23. Sees revenue of $630-$650 million vs the consensus of $643.5.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brocade Communications (BRCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!