UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 4:12 PM EDT)
Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $573.43 million.
The company sees Q4 EPS of $0.21-0.23 vs consensus of $0.23. Sees revenue of $630-$650 million vs the consensus of $643.5.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brocade Communications (BRCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!