UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 4:12 PM EDT)
Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $573.43 million.
The company sees Q4 EPS of $0.21-0.23 vs consensus of $0.23. Sees revenue of $630-$650 million vs the consensus of $643.5.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brocade Communications (BRCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!