UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 4:33 PM EDT)
Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.48, $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. TAC was $389 million. Revenue was $2.74 billion versus the consensus of $2.71 billion.
Third Quarter 2016 Operational Highlights
- Mobile search monthly active users (MAUs) were 660 million for the month of September 2016, an increase of 3% year-over-year
- Mobile maps MAUs were 348 million for the month of September 2016, an increase of 7% year-over-year
- Gross merchandise value (GMV) for Transaction Services totaled RMB19.4 billion ($2.9 billion) for the third quarter of 2016, an increase of 49% year-over-year
- Baidu Wallet activated accounts reached 90 million at the end of September 2016, an increase of 99% year-over-year
Baidu sees Q4 revenue of $2.675 - $2.756 billion, versus the consensus of $2.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Baidu.com (BIDU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!