UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 4:33 PM EDT)
Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.48, $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. TAC was $389 million. Revenue was $2.74 billion versus the consensus of $2.71 billion.
Third Quarter 2016 Operational Highlights
- Mobile search monthly active users (MAUs) were 660 million for the month of September 2016, an increase of 3% year-over-year
- Mobile maps MAUs were 348 million for the month of September 2016, an increase of 7% year-over-year
- Gross merchandise value (GMV) for Transaction Services totaled RMB19.4 billion ($2.9 billion) for the third quarter of 2016, an increase of 49% year-over-year
- Baidu Wallet activated accounts reached 90 million at the end of September 2016, an increase of 99% year-over-year
Baidu sees Q4 revenue of $2.675 - $2.756 billion, versus the consensus of $2.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Baidu.com (BIDU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!