UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 4:06 PM EDT)
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) reported Q3 EPS of $9.06, versus the analyst estimate of $8.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $22.05 billion.
Paid clicks and cost-per-click information (unaudited):
|Change from Q3 2015 to Q3 2016 (YoY)||Change from Q2 2016 to Q3 2016 (QoQ)|
|Aggregate paid clicks||33%||9%|
|Paid clicks on Google websites||42%||11%|
|Paid clicks on Google Network Members' websites||1%||1%|
|Cost-per-click on Google websites||-13%||-6%|
|Cost-per-click on Google Network Members' websites||-14%||-6%|
Traffic acquisition costs (TAC) and operating income
TAC to Google Network Members and distribution partners, operating income, and SBC expense (in millions; unaudited):
|Three Months Ended|
September 30, 2015
|Three Months Ended|
September 30, 2016
|TAC to Google Network Members||$2,514||$2,623|
|TAC to Google Network Members as % of Google Network Members' revenues||68||%||70||%|
|TAC to distribution partners||$1,052||$1,559|
|TAC to distribution partners as % of Google website revenues||8||%||10||%|
|Total TAC as % of Google advertising revenues||21||%||21||%|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alphabet (GOOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!