UPDATE: ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 - Correct
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/27: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) (SPLK) Higher; (VTAE) (TUBE) (WTW) (JCP) Lower (more...)
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- GoPro (GPRO) Declines on Concerns About China Competition
ANN, Inc. (NYSE: ANN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $598.25 million.
Total Company comparable sales for the quarter decreased 1.8% versus a decrease of 0.5% in the first quarter of 2013. At Ann Taylor, total brand comparable sales declined 2.3%, reflecting flat comparable sales at Ann Taylor, which includes Ann Taylor stores and anntaylor.com, and a decline of 7.1% in the Ann Taylor Factory channel. At LOFT, total brand comparable sales declined 1.6%, reflecting decreases of 1.8% at LOFT, which includes LOFT stores and LOFT.com, and a decline of 0.2% in the LOFT Outlet channel
ANN, Inc. sees Q2 2014 revenue of $670 million, versus the consensus of $668.95 million. Total Company comparable sales expected increase in the low-single digits.
ANN, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $2.61 billion, versus the consensus of $2.61 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ANN, Inc. (ANN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Libbey (LBY) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Posts Q4 Loss of $3.84/Unit
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Guides Expected FY16 CapEx
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!