UMH Properties Inc. (UMH) Posts Weaker Q4 FFO Result
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
UMH Properties Inc. (NYSE: UMH) reported Q4 FFO of $0.25, versus $0.28 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Corp. (ITT) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light FY16 EPS Outlook
- Beasley Broadcasting Group (BBGI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!