UMH Properties Inc. (UMH) Posts Weaker Q4 FFO Result
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
UMH Properties Inc. (NYSE: UMH) reported Q4 FFO of $0.25, versus $0.28 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadsoft (BSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Cempra (CEMP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners (BWP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c