UMH Properties Inc. (UMH) Posts Weaker Q4 FFO Result
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
UMH Properties Inc. (NYSE: UMH) reported Q4 FFO of $0.25, versus $0.28 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UMH Properties (UMH) Closes Acquisition of Two Pennsylvania Manufactured Home Communities
- Amkor Technology (AMKR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!