UMH Properties (UMH) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UMH Properties (NYSE: UMH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UMH Properties (UMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c