UIL Holdings Corp. (UIL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenues Fall Below Expectations
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
UIL Holdings Corp. (NYSE: UIL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $314.05 million versus the consensus estimate of $354.73 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gas Supply Picture Remains Strong for CNG and SCG this Heating Season and Beyond
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!